jbox zoom in

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 7 21:36:58 EST 2004

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:33:53 -0600, Dan Liu <Dan.Liu at state.mn.us> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I do zoom in on a map which has over 4000 polygons in one layer, the
> map double blinks and then the zoomed in map shows. Does anybody know how to
> make the double blink disappear?
>
> Any help is appreciated.

I've pondered this myself. I assume you're using a Sun Java VM? My
best guess is that the browser is displaying the image while the
applet loads and initializes, then the image get redisplayed by the
applet.

The solution? Learn to live with it. Possibly it could be supressed
with the busy image.

Let me know if you figure anything out. At this point I do not think
it is a issue with jBox, but I could be wrong.

Rich
--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com