itemnquery and qlayer not found, NAME vs GROUP {Scanned} {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Wed Dec 8 05:03:09 EST 2004

Hi,

I had similar problem with query recently.
But you should realize that shpae files in the group may have
different attribute table (eg. dbf). It is not neccessary to have the
save table structure for all layers in the group, that is way I think
query can't work for groups.
One trick I used, to add template to all layers in the group.
If the table structure is the same for all layers in the group than
you can use the same template. mode=query will use the top most layer at
the given position.

Bye
Zoltan