span of the grids

temiz temiz at DEPREM.GOV.TR
Fri Dec 10 04:34:46 EST 2004

hello

Concerning grids, All examples I have seen in lat and long. format.
Could you possibly you can tell me how  I  can  arrange the span of the
grids if it is in "UTM" coord system.
I mean MINSUBDIVIDE,MAXSUBDIVIDE ,MININTERVAL ,MAXINTERVAL .

LAYER
NAME "GRID"
TRANSPARENCY 30

PROJECTION
  "proj=utm"
  "ellps=intl"
  "zone=36"
  "north"
  "no_defs"

END
TYPE LINE
STATUS DEFAULT
CLASS
   COLOR 0 0 0
   LABEL
   TYPE BITMAP
   #SIZE MEDIUM
   SIZE SMALL
   COLOR 0 0 0
   OUTLINECOLOR 255 255 255
END
END
GRID
  #MINSUBDIVIDE     ????
  #MAXSUBDIVIDE    ??????
  #MININTERVAL      ???
  #MAXINTERVAL     ???
  #LABELFORMAT     ???
  END
END

kind regards

Ahmet Temiz

XamimeLT - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr
The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.