grids

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri Dec 17 05:45:32 EST 2004

Hi,

the GRID keyword is not for displaying grid data, it is for adding a
graticule to your map.

If you want to display ESRI grid files, you will want to display them
through GDAL, so make sure GDAL support is compiled in.

E.g.:

LAYER
 ..
 DATA "ahn_100\geogegevens\landsdekkend\ahn_100\w001001.adf"
 TYPE RASTER
..

Btw, what type of Arcview grid do you have? Look here to see if your
format is supported:

http://gdal.maptools.org/formats_list.html

Hope this helps.

Best regards,