Problem with Oracle Spatial

Lorena Medellin lorena_medellin at YAHOO.ES
Sat Dec 18 12:08:47 EST 2004

Hi,

I have Oracle EE 9.2.0.1.0 with Oracle Spatial, I loaded a layer with shp2sdo to oracle spatial. The USER_SDO_GEOM_METADATA table is ok.

Then I install mapserver4.4.0-oracle binary and my mapfile is:

 NAME MANIZALES
  STATUS ON
  SIZE 300 200
  EXTENT  1169230 1047365 1183658 1056453
  UNITS METERS
  IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255
  IMAGETYPE PNG

 LAYER
    NAME BARRIO
    TYPE POLYGON
    CONNECTIONTYPE oraclespatial
    CONNECTION "system/oracle at dbtitan"
    DATA "GEOMETRIE FROM (SELECT GEOMETRIE FROM BARRIO)"
    DUMP TRUE
    CLASS
     OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
     COLOR 0 128 128
    END
  END
END

and when I tried to connect by browser there is a problem, mapserver doesn't show me the image, I used mode map:
http://titan/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=C:\apache\Apache2\htdocs\oracle\manizales.map&mode=map

Please, help me!

Regards

Lorena