Moving map in different directions {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Tue Dec 28 11:02:11 EST 2004

Hi,

You can find a solution for this at
http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/mapserver_demos/

download workshop.zip or change to workshop directory to check it on-line,
select "Adds pan controls" from the list.

Bye
Zoltan