Timeout with REQUIRES

Abe Gillespie agillesp at VT.EDU
Tue Dec 28 17:06:07 EST 2004

A couple of other tests that also didn't fix anything.

Where REQUIRES "[Flood Zone]" works for the "Flood Elevation" layer it
won't work for the "Buildings 0" layer.  I.e.:

LAYER
  NAME "Buildings 0"
  STATUS ON
  DATA "bldg0"
  TYPE polygon
  MAXSCALE 15000
  UNITS FEET
  CLASS
   COLOR 168 168 168
   OUTLINECOLOR 97 97 97
  END
  REQUIRES "[Flood Zone]"
END

Renaming "Buildings" to "Foo" and then using REQUIRES "[Foo]" was
fruitless.  These two tests seem to isolate the dependent layer as
being the problem as opposed to the independent layer.

-Abe