[Mapserver-users] MapServer 4.0 Tutorial problems

Pericles Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Mon Feb 2 14:29:25 EST 2004

Hi there!  Can you have a look at your web server's error log and see if
there's anything pertinent to the TrueType error you're getting?  You
might also want to check the permissions on your fonts and fonts
directory--make sure the web server account have access to the
directory/read access to files.

Cheers!
-Perry N.