[Mapserver-users] Querying on multiple fields

Roger Boily boily at bsw.org
Tue Feb 3 07:33:11 EST 2004

Hi,

On a cgi url I've tried to query on multiple fields with this:
NB: for easy reading space and " are normals but I used %20(space) and
%27(')
&qstring=('[PART_N]' IN '556,557' AND '[ID_N]' IN '24')
it works perfectly on windows Mapserver 4.0.1

But I receive error 500 from Apache on linux: (Premature end of script
headers: mapserv)
&qitem=PART_N&qstring=556 works fine on linux
but I receive the same error with:
&qstring=('[PART_N]' IN '556')

Is there anyone who has any idea?

Is there a way to make multiple fileds query with qitem and qstring?

Thanks a lot

Roger