[Mapserver-users] Dbox user error or code correction?

Jason M. Nielsen jnielsen at aero-graphics.com
Tue Feb 3 16:35:48 EST 2004

I do not know if I am just doing things wrong or what but I was making a toolbar
option to zoom to the absolute extents of the map and noticed that an error in
the javascript console stating that "map" was undefined. Upon inspection I
noticed that the below function had "map" with no " or '.  Again, I dont know if
I just didt something incorrectly resulting in this or not but I just put the
word map inside ' and now it works.

This is in the "mapserv.js" file.

If I am calling this thing wrong someone let me know or maybe I have an old
version of the code etc.

function Mapserv_zoomdefault()
{
  this.mode = 'map';
  this.extent = this.defaultextent;
  this.cellsize = AdjustExtent(this.extent, this.width, this.height);
  this.draw();
}

-Jason