[Mapserver-users] retain button state

Wim Blanken PI wim.blanken at planet.nl
Wed Feb 4 11:03:48 EST 2004

Hello Steve,

We use frames to build a mapserver application.
In the controlcentre.htm file (which is the template we use) we keep a
variable we name activetool.

    <input name="activetool"  type="hidden" value="[activetool]">

Then in the tools section the value of the activetool variable is used to
determine which
button was pressed before a submit action was completed.....
So if the button zoomin is used the activetool is set to zoomin. Then after
a submit we rebuild the toolbox and determine what the value is of
activetool. If
it is zoomin then the button is activated......

Regards,

Wim Blanken
The Netherlands