[Mapserver-users] wms and projections

Charlton Purvis cpurvis at asg.sc.edu
Fri Feb 6 15:17:38 EST 2004

Hi, Amit:

I have found that the MIN/MAX SCALES don't necessarily match up
precisely between regular mapserver cgi calls and WMS calls.

So I'd play around w/ your MINSCALE since that made a difference w/ your
cgi results.  Make it something ridiculous to make sure it includes
everything.

Charlton

http://pune/mapserver/mapserv.exe?map=/MSTutorial/testwms.map&request=ge
tm