[Mapserver-users] Mouse Over

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Sat Feb 7 17:36:16 EST 2004

Hi Alex,

in Chameleon (www.maptools.org), which is based on PHP/Mapscript, there is
functionality for this. It is called the "MapTips" widget. In this widget
the approach you sketch is used (the image map approach). So if you want
to know about performance etc, try it out with Chameleon. I don't know
about the Mapplet XML approach, maybe somebody else can comment on this
one.

Best regards,
Bart