[Mapserver-users] Recommendations for multiple query of invisible layers.

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Mon Feb 9 15:59:30 EST 2004

Jason -

OK - it sounds like step 1 is to figure out the actual geographic extent
of each image, since you can't do a "what images overlap this spot?"
query of ANY sort without that knowledge.  The shapefile route's pretty
simple, and it's also easy to migrate that data into a relational
database when you need to.\

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker