[Mapserver-users] 24bit Raster Image

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Mon Feb 9 19:28:58 EST 2004

--=_alternative 0002A70588256E36_=

> I had this same error and I believe it was because I had compiled
> mapserver with both internal tiff and GDAL (with tiff option enabled)
> support.
>
> To fix it I recompiled mapserver without internal tiff support
> (--without-tiff) but with GDAL, the result is this:
>
> #./mapserv -v
> MapServer version 4.0.1 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=PROJ
> SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
> SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=SDE INPUT=OGR
> INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE
>
> This fixed the error for me.

And didn't I read some other recent news about ignoring TIFF if GDAL was
already selected?  I assume then, that Richie needs to get a copy of the
MS binaries with that change included.  Can someone using or compiling
win32 binaries help him out?

Tyler
--=_alternative 0002A70588256E36_=

I had compiled<br>
&gt; mapserver with both internal tiff and GDAL (with tiff option enabled)<br>
&gt; support. <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; To fix it I recompiled mapserver without internal tiff support<br>
&gt; (--without-tiff) but with GDAL, the result is this:<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; #./mapserv -v<br>
&gt; MapServer version 4.0.1 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=PROJ<br>
&gt; SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT<br>
&gt; SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=SDE INPUT=OGR<br>
&gt; INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; This fixed the error for me.<br>
</tt></font>
TIFF if GDAL was already selected? &nbsp;I assume then, that Richie needs
to get a copy of the MS binaries with that change included. &nbsp;Can someone
using or compiling win32 binaries help him out?</tt></font>
--=_alternative 0002A70588256E36_=--