[Mapserver-users] Mapserver - Oracle through OGR

Vladimir Guzmán bigfoot at main-task.com
Tue Feb 17 07:10:56 EST 2004

Thanks a lot for your help.
The problem was solved recompiling phpmapscript against the new gdal,
but it was not enough.
In my httpd.conf I had set the environment variables, so I thought I
didn't need anything else.
The last and succesful step, was put the environment variables via php's
putenv() function.
Now it is working perfectly.

Thanks again.

Vladimir Guzmán