[Mapserver-users] Query Question

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Feb 17 23:44:47 EST 2004

Well there are really two parts to this question:

1) How to do the query of everything that is visible?
    A: set the bounding box of the query to the view extents
2) How to automatically do the query whenever the zoom scale is
smaller than some number.
   A: I think you will have to do this in mapscript or using some
javascript to initiate the query to post the results to another frame
or window. You might be able to attach this action on you onLoad
event handler for the page displaying the map.

HTH,
  -Steve W.