[Mapserver-users] Oracle Spatial extents

Vladimir Guzmán bigfoot at main-task.com
Wed Feb 18 11:46:13 EST 2004

Yes, but the information I get from the table USER_SDO_GEOM_METADATA is
the global extents of all the elements in the table, and I need the
extents of each particular element in the table.
For example, my table contains information about states, and if the user
selects one state in a combo box, I need to get this particular state's
extents in order to draw it with its appropiate zoom.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot,

--
Vladimir Ilich Guzmán R.