[Mapserver-users] jpeg resolution

Guy Paterson epskeyboard at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 15:00:19 EST 2004

I have used the binaryies for Mapserver on Windows 2000 server and also
compiled it on Sun Solaris (sparc). Both versions seem to output a jpeg
which has a horizontal and vertical resolution of 300. I have checked this
both by right clicking and checking the properties(win2k) and also by
the output resolution. How can I change the output to 72?

thanks

Tim