[Mapserver-users] Reference map to show boundingcoordinates extent not map extent

John.Hockaday at ga.gov.au John.Hockaday at ga.gov.au
Sun Feb 29 22:36:16 EST 2004

Steve,

Thanks for this information.  I have finally got around to implementing your
suggestions.  (I've had lots of fires to put out.) ;--)

I have created what I think should work at the following URL:

http://asdd.ga.gov.au/asdd/reference_call.html

I've tried combinations inside my map file:

http://asdd.ga.gov.au/asdd/ref.map

I've looked at your tomo code and tried adding and removing different symbols
but I still keep on getting this following error:

"getDouble(): Symbol definition error. (+):(51)"

It seems that I'm missing something in my map file but for the life of me I
can't work out what it is.

I'd appreciate any help that you or someone else on this list can provide to
fix my problem.

Thanks.

John