[Mapserver-users] WMS GetLegendGraphic and KEYIMAGE

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Wed Jul 7 20:37:00 EDT 2004

I could explicitly, however if I'm a WMS client, my first inclination is
to do a GetCapabilities, and go from there.  This is where LegendURL
would be useful.

I suggest a KEYIMAGESIZE be added so that when LegendURL does get added
to WMS GetCapabilities, that the width and height attributes are taken
from KEYIMAGESIZE (or, even better, if MapServer can figure out the
KEYIMAGE value extents :))

What do you think?

..Tom