[Mapserver-users] can't display truetype fonts

Daniel Berstein dbz at soli.cl
Fri Jul 9 16:59:58 EDT 2004

Hola Kgrootendorst,

This error seems to happen when there are white spaces in the path of
your map, font list, or fonts files. i.e: c:\my fonts\arial.ttf

Saludos,
 Daniel Berstein Z.                            mailto:dbz at soli.cl

Con fecha viernes, 09 de julio de 2004 14:36:00, escribiste:

kbc> Dylan,
kbc> Once I specified the absolute path tothe font in the
kbc> fonts.txt file, everything worked!
kbc> Thanks.

kbc> Kevin

kbc> Dylan Keon <keon at nacse.org>
kbc> 07/09/2004 02:25 PM

kbc> To
kbc> kgrootendorst at baird.comcc
kbc> mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.eduSubject
kbc> [SPAM] - Re: [Mapserver-users]can't display truetype fonts - Email found in subject

kbc> Double check that you have the correct FONTSET inyour mapfile.  You
kbc> might try giving FONTSET an absolute path, if you haven't already (e.g.,
kbc> on my Linux box, FONTSET /www/fonts/fonts.txt).  I've found that Ialso
kbc> need to use absolute paths within my fonts.txt file (e.g., arial
kbc> /www/fonts/TrueType/arial.ttf).

kbc> --Dylan