[Mapserver-users] Mapserver Windows Installation

David Fawcett David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Mon Jul 12 11:26:11 EDT 2004

And, to add to what Gayathri said, you should make sure that in the path
where you are specifying the name of the mapserver.exe executable file,
(on Windows) that you add the '.exe'.

Like...

C:\inetpub\cgi-bin\mapserver.exe

David.

David J. Fawcett
MN Office of Environmental Assistance

>>> "Swaminathan, Gayathri" <gayathri at ou.edu> 7/12/2004 9:51:47 AM >>>
Hi:

You should be installing mapserv.exe to C:\inetpub\cgi-bin not
wwwroot...

Follow instrcutions here
http://terrasip.gis.umn.edu/projects/tutorial/install.html

HTH