[Mapserver-users] input using mapserver

Brian Russo brian at entropy.net
Tue Jul 13 04:07:50 EDT 2004

I'd like to setup an easy-to-use site where community members can make
comments about an ortho image that we'll be serving. Sort of a spatial
community/neighborhood outreach thing. The way I envision this is
essentially storing/accepting the comments as input into a point layer.

Has anyone done something like this? Any pointers/tips would be
welcome/greatly appreciated. This has to be done purely using open
source stuff since I'm just helping out a graduate student - I believe
it can be, would just greatly appreciate any pointers from people who
have done stuff like this before

thanks a lot.

 - bri

--
Recursivity. Call back if it happens again.