[Mapserver-users] Using a polygon instead of a bounding box?

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Tue Jul 13 13:14:06 EDT 2004

Additionally, if it is line data, the polygons defining the higher
accurracy areas could still be drawn after the national data and before
the local data (short form: "between") to obtain the same effect.

Lowell

The following message was sent by Jerl Simpson <jerl.simpson at rkiq.com>
on Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:17:11 -0500.