[Mapserver-users] Re: More info on strange mapserv - mode=mapbehavior

Gregory S. Williamson gsw at globexplorer.com
Tue Jul 13 18:53:31 EDT 2004

No clue as to why ...

FWIW, ACD Classic can show a thumbnail but freezes when you try to open it. IrfanView for Windows 3.85 can open it ok, reporting it as 400x600x8 BPP GIF LZW Interlaced w/ 22 colors. Mozilla/Firebirds won't opne but sees its size correctly. Fireworks 4.0 won-t open it -- "unknown type" which suggests that the header that defines it as a GIF is somehow ... different. Don't know enough to sleuth this one but maybe someone else will

Veddy strange ...

Greg Williamson
DBA
GlobeXplorer LLC