[Mapserver-users] Thank You So Much - re: Strange mode=map problems

Davis Michael A DPW GIS TECH michael.davis at richardson.army.mil
Wed Jul 14 12:47:06 EDT 2004

------_=_NextPart_001_01C469C2.32677770

Downloaded the 4.2.1 mapserv.exe binary from maptools.org, and it fixed the
issues I was having with bad images!  From the advice I received on the list
I assume there was an issue with one of the supporting libraries, perhaps
GD.

Thanks so much to everyone who helped me out with ideas, suggestions, etc...
Being the only Mapserver guy in the area makes it difficult to bounce ideas
off someone.

Thanks again, and if you ever find yourself in Alaska drop me a line...
Perhaps a future MUM could be a geek cruise up the inside passage?

Mike Davis
GIS Analyst
Fort Richardson, AK

------_=_NextPart_001_01C469C2.32677770

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Thank You So Much - re: Strange mode=3Dmap problems</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Downloaded the 4.2.1 mapserv.exe binary from =
maptools.org, and it fixed the issues I was having with bad =
images!&nbsp; From the advice I received on the list I assume there was =
an issue with one of the supporting libraries, perhaps GD.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks so much to everyone who helped me out with =
ideas, suggestions, etc... Being the only Mapserver guy in the area =
makes it difficult to bounce ideas off someone.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks again, and if you ever find yourself in Alaska =
drop me a line... Perhaps a future MUM could be a geek cruise up the =
inside passage? </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Mike Davis</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>GIS Analyst</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Fort Richardson, AK</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

</BODY>
</HTML>