[Mapserver-users] Access to "FEAUTRE" using MapScript

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Wed Jul 14 14:14:03 EDT 2004

I'm not a developer but... I'm not sure that the feature object should
be exposed to mapscript.
The idea is that "feature" allows the dynamic creation of entities via
the mapserv cgi whereas in MapScript you can already create a point
object dynamically.

Lowell

The following message was sent by
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Manuel_Marichal_P=E9rez?= <mmarichal at buscamap.com> on