[Mapserver-users] Athens data

Howard Mark MHoward at spaceimaging.com
Thu Jul 15 16:16:19 EDT 2004

I expected a smiley face with Ed's response. Hard to see the tongue against the cheek from here.
Yea I'm putting together a kiosk with some of our fine Ikonos (another Greek thing)  1 meter imagery.
This is a very fun project as I was in Athens last year and I get to link up the maps with pictures, URL's.....

Mark