[Mapserver-users] OGC WMS GetfeatureInfo - MapServer 4.2

Julien, Heryk hjulien at nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Jul 16 11:10:11 EDT 2004

Thanks for the clarification.
But, I do think having "layers" and "query_layers" is a redundant since a
GetFeatureInfo request doesn't generate a map.
But now I understand that this is imposed by the OGC spec, not MapServer.
BTW, thanks Tom for your course on MapServer's OGC configurations last
spring in Ottawa.
Your examples where very useful.

Héryk Julien
GSC-Québec