[Mapserver-users] performance information

Jerl Simpson jerl.simpson at rkiq.com
Mon Jul 19 17:14:55 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I am curious if anyone has done stress and performance testing on mapserver?

I know I have seen some numbers, but I can't find those now.
I am basically wanting to know number of simultaneous connections that
can be served with out major impact to the system.
I know this number varies based on the strength of the architecture and
such.  But if I could find info that says "On my Dual Xeon blah blah
with 2Gb RAM blah blah"

Or something like, "I noticed a performance hit when we had X
simultaneous connections."

Does anyone have this data?  Or know where I might find such data?

Thanks very much.

jerl