[Mapserver-users] Color Bug?

Mark Adams markadams at cuestasys.com
Tue Jul 20 11:46:46 EDT 2004

I had the same result when I accidentally used the antialias keyword in
a polygon layer at the STYLE level, without defining labels. It is meant
to apply to labels only, and you'd presume mapserver would ignore the
keyword otherwise, so this looks like a bug.

Mark Adams
Business & Systems Analyst
Cuesta Systems Inc.
5230 South Service Road