[Mapserver-users] null values in postgis

Kathi Koebke koebke at zadi.de
Tue Jul 20 02:13:13 EDT 2004

Hey Vladimir,
Thank your for help. I was testing to work with the cast statement but
it dosen't work . I think there is something work in my cast statement
for postgresql and i have to check it out or to find another way,
because I don't want to take hand on the original data. Could it be a
bug in mapserver?
Hasta luego
Kathi

--