[Mapserver-users] [jBox] Image dragging with PNG output

Richard Greenwood rich at greenwoodmap.com
Thu Jul 22 09:03:54 EDT 2004

I can not reproduce your problem. The only difference between my test
system and yours seems to by that my Java VM is 1.4.2_02 and yours is
1.4.2_04, and I really do not think that is the problem.

Sun Java 1.4.x can display PNG images without sixlegs. In other words,
you do not need to use jBoxPNG.jar with Java 1.4.x. So could you test
your application with just jBox.jar and also test with GIF or JPEG
instead of PNG?

Regards,
Rich

--