[Mapserver-users] Meeting in 6 hours.

Tyler Mitchell tjmitchell at riverside.bc.ca
Thu Jul 22 14:10:37 EDT 2004

FYI - Next IRC Chat meeting is coming up in about 6 hours time, July 23,
00:00 GMT (I think I have the time right :)

Topic for discussion: Evaluation of CMS's for the next generation
MapServer website.
And other topics/issues/ideas around the MapServer community - which you
are part of!

All are welcome, come and join.  If you are new to IRC, I suggest you come
early to make sure things are working for you.

p.s.
For those who don't have an IRC program and can't (or don't want to)
install one, you can try this web-based Java applet:
http://www.jpilot.com/products/jirc/demo1.html
Pick a nick name for yourself - enter "mapserver" for channel, enter
"irc.freenode.net" for server name then hit CONNECT NOW.  Works quite
well.