[Mapserver-users] Rotating annotations and labelangleitem

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Fri Jul 23 01:19:48 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I'm trying to bring a CAD drawing (a few actually) into mapserver. I want
them to look as similar as possible to the real thing, but I need to be able
to show the different colours in the legend. Is there any way to make a DGN
show in the legend? I mean using classes?
Also, I need to bring annotations across, with the right size and angle. I
tried using the LABELANGLEITEM, but it didn't work. In an annotation layer,
should the source be a point shapefile, with angle and text in the attribute
table? Does it need a labeldefinition? Could someone give me a basic layer
definition of an annotation layer using LABELANGLEITEM that works?

Thanks,

Jacob