[Mapserver-users] EXTENT

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 23 10:03:05 EDT 2004

> I'm beginning with MapServer4.0 and I would like to know how to use
> projections or how to go from EXTENT projection to EXTENT latitude
> longitude. I tried a lot of things, I searched in documentation but I still
> can't display an other file than those from the tutorial.

Hi Thomas, are you trying to change the tutorial/demo application to work with
your own data?  Tell us more about what kind of data layers you are creating
and, if possible, feel free to include your .map file for us to review.  That
will help.

Tell us what you have done and what you would like your app to do.

Tyler