[Mapserver-users] Verify UMN 4.2 Binaries Work?

David Fawcett David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Fri Jul 23 10:45:13 EDT 2004

Can anyone verify that the MS 4.2.0 binaries located at
http://hypnos.cbs.umn.edu/projects/downloads/ms42pg.zip work?

I downloaded them today and put them on my Webserver.  When I send a
basic 'mode=map' request to the 4.0 beta mapserver on the server, I get
the image that I am expecting.  When I send the same request to 4.2.0, I
get the famed 'The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning
a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:' error.

Thanks,

David.

David J. Fawcett
MN Office of Environmental Assistance