[Mapserver-users] WMS Question

Jerl Simpson jerl.simpson at rkiq.com
Fri Jul 23 11:48:41 EDT 2004

I think I have figured out this particular issue.  Turns out it was not
the ":" in the layer name but the "+" I had used to replace the space.

I took the "+" out and left a " " and the error went away.
I still don't get the data I expect, but that's a separate issue I am
investigating.

Just thought I would pass that information along in case it helps
someone else.

Jerl