[Mapserver-users] stored procedures and virtual spatial data

kallwn kallwn at icircus.net
Sat Jul 24 09:24:50 EDT 2004

I've checked for this in the email archives, on the wiki and the sites mentioned in the wiki and have not seen any mention of it. Is it possible to execute a stored procedure from the virtual.ovf file? I've tried it by replacing the sql statement in an .ovf I know tha work with:

<srcSQL EXECUTE sp.procedure /srcSQL>

and the layer it is associated with does not display and I get an error message that the file (virtual.ovf) could not be found or is an unknown format. Again this is in a map that normally works using the same virtual.ovf file and just replacing the srcSQL line.