[Mapserver-users] MS build instructions for Mac OS X (and update)

Nick Dabner dabner at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jul 25 03:07:23 EDT 2004

Thanks for these William. Such a shame Mac OS X doesn't receive a
complimentary binary with each new release.

Your instructions will nonetheless help to bridge the gap. Thanks.

BTW, would the mapserver C/C++ API be easy to wrap up in a shared
library? I would love to have another program control map generation.

ND