[Mapserver-users] Windows installation error

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Mon Jul 26 20:22:33 EDT 2004

Justin -

Remember that mapserv.exe will run under whatever user context is
specified for your Web server, so if you change your personal PATH
settings it won't make any difference to mapserv.exe.

Don't feel bad - I think this is by far the most common Windows setup
problem!

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker