[Mapserver-users] Help Requested: Easy "gen2shp" application on RH Linux

Gerry Creager n5jxs gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Jul 28 00:25:40 EDT 2004

After you compiled shapelib and did a makelib, and did make install, did
you add the appropriate lib location to /etc/ld.so.conf?  And then run
/sbin/ldconfig?  Both should be done using 'sudo' or as root.

I'll be back from the Dallas AMS meeting tomorrow night and available
Thurs/Fri to help if you still need it.

gerry