[Mapserver-users] off topic - urgent help needed (ArcIMS +Tomcat +Apache)

Howard Butler hobu at iastate.edu
Wed Jul 28 21:57:10 EDT 2004

I would say it is very hopeful to get much ArcIMS information from the
MapServer list.  Bruce Dodson of ESRI Canada (also an Open Source developer
who developed AVPython which embeds the Python interpreter in ArcView) has
posted a page to help with getting tomcat and ArcIMS going together.  It
might help.  http://gisdeveloper.tripod.com/tomcat.html

Howard