[Mapserver-users] OGR Layer with SQL

Blaine Hackett blaine_hack1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 14:44:12 EDT 2004

Thanks Frank. I will do that. One other thing.  I am
trying to send variables via the url so that people
can input a date range from the webpage.

So, I am not using an .ovf file.  I have the OGR
connection syntax in the map file(I have that working
by the way).

The question is, would that make any difference?

Thanks again
Blaine