Fwd: [Mapserver-users] IMPORTANT - host site for mapserver-users to change

kgeurts kgeurts at gis.umn.edu
Fri Jul 30 14:52:06 EDT 2004

Hello MapServer Users,

Just another reminder that the mapserver-users e-mail list will be changing
host sites. We will close down the existing mapserver-users (at
lists.gis.umn.edu) e-mail list on Saturday July 31, 2004 at midnight U.S.
Central Daylight time. You will need to resubscribe to this mailing list to

continue your participation at
(http://lists.umn.edu/archives/mapserver-users.html). Please see the
original message below for further details.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Kari