[Mapserver-users] Problem of configuration ? {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at agt.bme.hu
Wed Jun 2 17:03:37 EDT 2004

Hi,

1. Check FONTSET in your map file, what file it is refering to
2. Check the FONT line in the label definition
     FONT font_alias_name
3. Look for the font_alias_name in the font list file, and check
   the full path given for that alias
   probably you have to change the path
   or you have not that font, replace the path to an existing font

Bye
Zoltan