RES: [Mapserver-users] GMT and netCDF

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Jun 2 19:03:28 EDT 2004

What are the types of data represented?  Polygons are not well
represented in netCDF, but discreet point data are.  We can take this
off-list for a while (unless there's real interest) to see if we can
work thru this.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173