[Mapserver-users] no tiff layer

Lars Möller moeller at basis5.de
Thu Jun 3 06:46:25 EDT 2004

hi,
I tried the example3-3.htm with the layer landsat.
I get this error:

msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'landsat'.
msDrawRaster(): Image handling error. Unrecognized or unsupported image
format
drawEPP(): Image handling error.
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/tmp/108625921164530.img.tmp is not an EPPL file.

whenn I configure I get this error:

checking for XpmFreeXpmImage in -lXpm... no
         XPM (libXpm) library cannot be found, possibly needed for GD

could the missing libXpm bring the error?
I tried to installe this libXpm, but dosen't work.
has somenone an idea?

thanks lars möller

_____________________________

dipl.-ing. lars möller