[Mapserver-users] Displaying Lat/Long points onto State Plane projected map {Scanned} {Scanned}

Maggie Ma maggie.ma at pechan.com
Fri Jun 4 12:09:49 EDT 2004

Hi,

Thanks Zoltan, Zak, and all.

Sorry for posting questions non related to mapserver.

Zoltan, I think you are right. ArcView can display x,y tables and convert
It to a shapefile. My problem yesterday was how to correct set the
projection for this new shape points layer. I finally made it by exporting
The displayed points event the same projection as the data frame. I'm not
Sure this is the way it is supposed to be but at least it made those points
Sat right there where they should be. =)

Anyways, thanks a lot everybody. I hope you have a great Friday and a
wonderful weekend.

Maggie